International Career Center Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- Responsible for assisting students in shaping their dream of overseas education.
- Responsible for maintaining operation hours according to company policy.
- Complete responsibility of compliance, document validity
- Identify competency of each of the team members to facilitate training, change of teams, job roles, mentorship etc. for their career growth
- Leading the team and achieving the successful admissions for each intake and making sure team meets yearly target
- Monitor team performance and provide regular feedback
- Identify and expedite special attention students
- Coordinate with head office regarding contacting candidates, arranging interviews
- Participate and assist in the marketing process
- Responsible for prompt reply to students’ queries and solving the queries of students / universities through Emails and calls within 24 hours.
- Being well informed and updated about the admission process and entrance examinations of overseas universities
- Responsible for collection and reconciliation of revenue.
- Maintaining good relationships with the students and universities.
- Maintain the compliance of the process and systems in the office
- Perform any other duties as directed in relation to the job role
- Organizing and Participating in educational fairs and counseling programs.
- Report daily, weekly and monthly status of organization.
- Keep up with market trends and develop business strategy accordingly.
- Establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with the team
- Hold presentations, seminars and spot evaluation sessions.
- Develop implement and manage a digital strategy to maximize international student recruitment
- A demonstrated ability to speak effectively to small and large groups in both informal and formal settings.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Train and mentor others, as well as design training programs.
- Exercise sound judgment and maintain a high degree of confidentiality. Pro-actively generate ideas to develop business opportunities.
- Maximize student recruitment to achieve financial goals established for the region.
- Actively establish local institutional relationships and keep following up to maintain it.
- Must be fluent in English
- Preferably a candidate with experience from education counseling or consulting background with minimum 3 year of team leading experience required in the field of overseas education
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good IT skills including Excel, PowerPoint, databases, and internet research.
- Excellent organization skills proactive approach.
- Flexibility to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Should be target driven
Join Vishram Family Today